Wednesday, 10 March 2010

fanfic sites

1. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5068945/2/Freddy_VS_Jason_VS_Detective_Conan

I have been watching this cartoon ever since I was ten so it was wonderful to see many people did fanfiction based on the cartoon. It was easy to follow what the writer is trying to convey to the reader as the prologue of the story is excatly the same as the start of the cartoon. The story is wrriten with a conversation based style which I thought was a good idea to catch reader's attention and keep them getting interested throughout the plot.

2.http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5730643/1/Long_Walk_Back_To_Reality

X-men was also one of the comics that I enjoyed reading throughout my secondary years.
I like the way the storyline flows like different movie scenes all pieced up together.Although it was be better if the author introduces just the main characters rather than having all the new names popping up at once. A lot of description words are also used which made it easier to picture what is happening through reader's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment